Deputizing Chief of Service: Dr. Winnie CHOI
Address: Maxillofacial Unit, E1, Queen Mary Hospital, Pokfulam, Hong
Contact Phone Number: (852) 28590262
Fax Number: (852) 25599014, (852) 28193767
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) is the clinical specialty concerned with diagnosis and surgical management of disease, deformity and injury of the mouth, jaws, face and neck.
We provide in-patient care for patients presenting with maxillofacial conditions in the ward and in the operating theatre equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Scope of Services (subspecialties):
- Oral Pathology and Medicine
- Dentoalveolar Surgery
- Management of Cysts and Benign tumors of the jaws
- Maxillofacial Traumatology
- Major Preprosthetic surgery of the jaws and endosseous dental implants
- Management of Temporomandibular joint disorders including open and arthroscopic surgery
- Orthopaedic (orthognathic) and soft tissue surgery for facial deformity
- Cleft lip and palate surgery, both primary and secondary, and with a team approach
- Management of Salivary Gland diseases, including sialendoscopy
- Comprehensive surgical management of oral cancer
- Reconstructive surgery including tissue grafting, pedicled flaps and microvascular surgery
- Distraction osteogenesis of maxillofacial skeleton
- Computer assisted surgery including navigation and 3D printing.